Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can i rebuild or adjust the electricity system of my old car(audi 80) model 1975 on my own?

will it be difficult for me to do it ? i may have a slight background about electricity issues as a communications and electonics engineering student , and i think it would be alittle difficicult for me but can i do it ? can any one tell me how to do it and how to begin ? are there sites can help me do it ?can someone specialized tell me how to begin ?Can i rebuild or adjust the electricity system of my old car(audi 80) model 1975 on my own?Everything starts with what the problem is. You work on individual electrical problems. So specify your first problem. Does it have a good battery to test the electrical systems with? If not, you need one. You also need a Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) so that you can measure resistance (ohms), current (amperes) and voltage.



http://www.sears.com/shc/s/search_10153_鈥?/a>Can i rebuild or adjust the electricity system of my old car(audi 80) model 1975 on my own?You can get the wiring harness schematic in a chiltons manual. If it isn't charging it is probably the alternator or battery, check those first. That old of a car should be pretty simple compared to the new electronic car. Your question really doesn't say what you are trying to do or what is the problem. I have never rebuilt my electricity system before, but I have repaired the electrical on my car.Can i rebuild or adjust the electricity system of my old car(audi 80) model 1975 on my own?being a electronics engineering art student does not even qualified you to mess around with static electricity

No comments:

Post a Comment