Sunday, February 26, 2012

How should I go about upgrading the Performance on a 2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T?

How would I go about doing it. It looks great and the Handling is amazing but if i wanted to give it a little more kick, how would you suggest I go about doing this, if its even possible. Be as specific as possible if you can. ThanksHow should I go about upgrading the Performance on a 2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T?My advice is buy an S4.

Trying to upgrade an A4 2.0T can cause problems; my brother tried to do it with the help of a Puerto Rican expert but his car was completely destroyed. The problem with Audi is the Electrical system; it's very complicated and any upgrade that would involve electrical shoud be aborted.How should I go about upgrading the Performance on a 2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T?For engine upgrades, which is what it sounds like you want, try an aftermarket intake (for example K%26amp;N) or exhaust (Borla, Flowmaster, etc.). Those won't be too expensive for you.



Personally, I would invest in some higher end tires, brakes and suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment