Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I find a rear bumper in north america for my green 1994 audi cs quattro (station wagon) ?

I tried to contact the Audi dealers for parts, as I couldn't find any in a scrap yard in Montreal, or surfing the internet, but the wanted to charge me almost 1300 CAN $ for that stupid piece of plastic...Where can I find a rear bumper in north america for my green 1994 audi cs quattro (station wagon) ?there are two sites that might have what you are looking for. try both of these places they have allot of older and wrecked Audis that the dismantle and part out.Where can I find a rear bumper in north america for my green 1994 audi cs quattro (station wagon) ?EbayWhere can I find a rear bumper in north america for my green 1994 audi cs quattro (station wagon) ?I've had good experiences with Shokan

No comments:

Post a Comment