Sunday, February 26, 2012

How reliable is the 2004 Audi 1.8LQuattro compared to the 2006 Honda Accord?

I have a 2001 Honda Accord now and i want to change cars. i am attracted to the 2004 Audi 1.8Quattro(45000 miles, $16000) and the 2006 Honda Accord. I think the Audi gives me more features for less than the newer accord. How does the Audi rate in terms of reliability compared to the Honda Accord. I know Honda will be better but is the Audi close or just worse?

I really appreciate any advice (i have done some research but i just want some opinions)

ThanksHow reliable is the 2004 Audi 1.8LQuattro compared to the 2006 Honda Accord?If you are a passionate driver, The audi is a pure drivers car with the ability to customize just about any part. The audi comes standard with 3 braking systems, traction control a 5 valve head and 6 airbags. if the car is an automatic that 5 speed tiptronic is about the best in the industry. You see A4's every once in a while, Accords are generic in styling and are a dime a dozen.

Close the door on the audi then close the door on a honda that should answer your question.How reliable is the 2004 Audi 1.8LQuattro compared to the 2006 Honda Accord?
actually the audi is better made and is just as if not more reliable than the honda. It is a luxury car and that means it is more expensive to repair should something go wrong (hardly ever happens) and other than that is a great car I have a 2005 1.8T quattro and to be honest the awd is amazing.How reliable is the 2004 Audi 1.8LQuattro compared to the 2006 Honda Accord?doesnt stand a chance with a honda. nothing in this world doesHow reliable is the 2004 Audi 1.8LQuattro compared to the 2006 Honda Accord?
i would prefer to drive an audi any day, but if it's reliability your looking for i would take the honda. it's extremely low maintenanceHow reliable is the 2004 Audi 1.8LQuattro compared to the 2006 Honda Accord?Well look I had an Audi 1.8T 2003, i got it with 40,000 miles. Every 2-3 months I brought it in to get something repaired, and sometimes the repaired things were once again problematic. So I had a bad experience with my 03 A4.. Then when i went in and got a 06 a4, the dealer told me "yea we had alot of problems with the 03 model".. so yea.. But as of now my 06 audi i got @ 16,000 miles and its great i love it.
  • happys pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment