Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm currently looking into buying an A5 Audi and looking for opinions on the best color to get that will turn?

heads and also for people with Audi how do you like them.I'm currently looking into buying an A5 Audi and looking for opinions on the best color to get that will turn?I would get a red S-line. I drove one once, and it was heavenly. If you can afford the 3.2 Id get that as well.

My expirience with Audis has been good. We have owned 6, and 4 are still at the house. (I say that cause one is with my brother, and the other we sold.) We have never bought new ones, but have found that our used ones are very reliable. 2000 A6 2.7T 130K; 2000 S4 175K; 1999 A4 1.8T 127K; 1995 Audi 90150K; 1993 Audi 90 221K; 1984 Audi 4000 had over 300K when we sold it. all run nice, but the 93 audi burns a bit of oil.I'm currently looking into buying an A5 Audi and looking for opinions on the best color to get that will turn?Get a yellow one. They are all LEMONS.I'm currently looking into buying an A5 Audi and looking for opinions on the best color to get that will turn?RedI'm currently looking into buying an A5 Audi and looking for opinions on the best color to get that will turn?
get a white one with black rims.



-johnny wadd
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment