Sunday, February 26, 2012

What can i do to my 2.8L V6 Audi to make it faster?

I have a 2001 Audi A4 Quattro and i want to make it perform better.Ive heard of putting in an exhaust and a cold air intake. How much hp do you think this will add? What do you guys suggest? also if i did put an exhaust which do you recommend?What can i do to my 2.8L V6 Audi to make it faster?You may try to remap your car via a hardware interface. For your Audi you can buy from Ebay a Galetto 1260 interface and remap your car.

You will get 20 - 30 HP.What can i do to my 2.8L V6 Audi to make it faster?You'd probably be looking at an extra 10-15hp realistically by adding those 2 mods to your car.What can i do to my 2.8L V6 Audi to make it faster?damn u better tune itWhat can i do to my 2.8L V6 Audi to make it faster?
More power will give it LOTS OF UNDERSTEER!!! Try to work on this Audi habit by adding some aero parts like spoilers, or bigger brakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment