Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Girlfriend is mad at me , and i think its bs?

so i am in respiratory school. its over in 20 months. ive been dating this girl for 8 months. im 27 and shes 25 . anyway, i love her and she knows it . but theres this girl in my respiratory class that i hooked up with over a year ago and my gf knows it. anyways, me and my class went out after a big test today to kinda unwind and chill at a applebees for some happy hour. my gf called me when i was there and she asked if the "girl" was there. and i told her yes. she is all pissed off at me now. this girl in my glass is a bit permiscuious but i have no intention with her and love my girl very much. anyways, shes pissed at me and wont let me explain anything. shes upset at me for even being there with my classmates cuz im near that girl during after class time but i was only there cuz half my class was celebrating... what gives? i feel like she disrespects me and and is controlling in a sense. i didnt do anything wrong did i ?Girlfriend is mad at me , and i think its bs?
she thinks your cheating or has a problem with the girl.



you have to set the record straight.
In a sense no, but girls always win, no matter what, you dont want to be weak but just say sorry.



Obviously you should have lied and told her no she wasnt with you but then again she might have found out anyways. You told the truth and thats more than i can say for others she should respect you for that.



You know you didnt do anything wrong right?Girlfriend is mad at me , and i think its bs?
No you didn't



your girlfriend sounds like she had a insecure moment.

don't go to her let her come to you cause she shouldn't be freaking out over that, your whole class was there, you did nothing wrong.
Well if I used to bone your girlfriend, and I'm agressive... Would you want your girl to hang out with me after work with work friends?Girlfriend is mad at me , and i think its bs?
Try a different method of settling the problem.



Most women I know are insecure in intimate relationships, if their partner gets an STD and doesn't tell his girl about it until after she has contracted it that's a huge hallmark on her life.



In that sense it's inconsiderate to the girl, I know you only meant to celebrate with your classmates, but instead of brushing off her feelings try to understand where she is coming from and maybe say,"I'm sorry I made you worry unnecessarily. I only wanted to relive good relations as a class; I admit that she was part of my past, however, I no longer love her. I will get screened, other than that I can't prove my innocence in any other form beyond physical means. If you don't believe me then what ever both of us do we're never going to see the truth about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment