Sunday, January 29, 2012

Who thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?

The Audi TT has a minimalist, retro, Bauhaus inspired design that still looks like a concept car some six or so years after its release. Its a design classic. The new model, just unveiled, is a step backwards.Who thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?Totally agree. The TT definetly lost its edge I think. I was going to hold off on getting one to get the 2007 but after seeing it I'd much rather have the 06 model...Who thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?
Me.Who thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?OOOOO me me pick me!!!!Who thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?
I personally like both designsWho thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?I like my TT even more now. Really not too sure on the new design, love the new Alfa Beria though!



I hope this new design will help push the price back up to where it should be!...... anyone want to buy a 2001 225 coup茅 in moro blue??Who thinks that the current Audi TT design is better than the new one?
current 1 is a little better although the 2000/2001 A4 was a fantastic looking car

No comments:

Post a Comment