Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whats the worst birthday you've ever had?

mine was yesterday and i chose to stay at home with my parents instead of going out with friends and my parents didnt say happy birthday to me for several hours until i reminded them...but then since i was pretty sure i wasn't getting a gift i asked if we could go to the harry potter exhibition since its the last day...they said no but i was like NBD....maybe we could get applebees in times square since its my BIRTHDAY but my parents kept saying no because my mom didnt like the food there. so then we went to some other restuarant that had seafood, just because my mom wanted to go, and my food tasted nastehh....

then we went to this place selling knock off bags and i asked if i could get one that was only 12 dollars and they said no...but then my mom got THREE purses, EIGHTY DOLLARS WORTH in total...

i dont mind that i didnt get any of these things i wanted but it just bugs me that my parents treated themselves and not me... :\ MEH



SHARE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES :)Whats the worst birthday you've ever had?
Happy belated birthday! And I don't know why, but I'm usually really depressed on my birthdays. I'm not a social person, so maybe it's just the fact that there's so many people around that gets to me, but anyway...

I think my absolute worst would have to be my 10th, because my dad promised he would come by the house and see me (I have divorced parents), and he ended up not coming because of work. I think I just sat on the stairs and cried for the rest of the day, and every once in a while somebody would come and give me a present to open. When it came time for the cake, I just walked in the room, blew out the candles, and went back to the stairs without even eating any. It was pretty terrible, but looking back I kinda wish I hadn't been so mopey; I think it offended some of my relatives.

My absolute best would definitely be my last one (13th). It was just me, my mom, and my great-grandma. Not a huge deal at all, the cake was just a home-made chocolate cake with sprinkles, and my mom made me spaghetti (my favorite food). I didn't even get really amazing presents, but I liked it because it was quiet and relaxing instead of loud and crazy.
12. I was feeling sick, I was tired, my mom made me do extra chores, I didn't get anything I wanted, and my dog killed an endangered kangaroo rat, which I took as a bad omen.Whats the worst birthday you've ever had?
Last Year I was shot on my bday on my way to a friends house said they had a present sadly I never mad it
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. or Happy Belated birthday,





haha. My worst birthday was when I turned 11. My birthday was on my uncles wedding :(

So all the attention was on him. We didnt even have a cake.Whats the worst birthday you've ever had?
Every single birthday I had after my 9th birthday sucked. I didn't even get any of my own cake on my 10th birthday.
Aww i'm sorry to hear that, but all my birthdays were actually great.
The one I had to beat up a close friend of mine
That sucks I'm sorry :(



My last birthday was spent at my grandma's funeral. :(
The one when I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment