Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What type of radio removal tool do I need for my AUDI A4 2004?

I bought PANAVISE GPS mount for my AUDI A4 2004. But my question is what type of radio removal tool do I have to use to screw the mount? The part number and the website would be helpful.

Thank you so much.



What type of radio removal tool do I need for my AUDI A4 2004?if your audi has the double din radio (twice as tall as single din), you'll need two sets of tools but fear not, you can MAKE them yourself ! Go to the audiworld web site and use the search function for "radio tools". Multiple people have posted directions for turning your average file folder runners into tools. Basically the metal runners in any ordinary file folder is already the exact width you need to insert into the radio slots. All you need to do is cut a notch at a 45 degree angle about a quarter inch from the end. You'll see pictures of the finished product in the various posts on audiworld.

It's simple !



your welcome.....

No comments:

Post a Comment