Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is the Audi A3 Cabriolet sold in the USA?

Does anyone now if the Audi A3 Cabriolet is sold in the USA? I麓ve tried looking for if on the audi webpage.

If they do sell it, is there any webpage or so where to look for a used one?



Thanks!Is the Audi A3 Cabriolet sold in the USA?No, the only new cabriolets that Audi sells now in America are the A5, S5, TT, TTS, and the R8 Spyder. I own an A5 Cabriolet and it rocks my world! I love it so much! Anyway, before the A5 and S5 came out, the A4 was made into a cabriolet but they stopped making that in '08 or '09 here I believe.



Good luck finding one, I'm sure there are people that have bought one and brought it back to America and are selling it on their own, that would probably be your best bet.Is the Audi A3 Cabriolet sold in the USA?No The Audi A3 is not sold in the usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment