Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I sync my garage door opener with my audi?

It's an Audi a4 quattro, 2002. My garage door opener is a chamberlin.How do I sync my garage door opener with my audi?Search homelink.com for free instructions. There you can print out the details, cause yours is a little more complicated than others. Quattro is listed, but not the a4. Try the instructions for the Quattro first. You might have to try a couple of times. If you do not succeed you can email the folks at Johnson Controls for free help. You should not have to pay anyone to do this. It was designed for the car owner to be able to do it themselves. If you still have trouble email me. Your car owners' manual should list a toll free # for help.How do I sync my garage door opener with my audi?Your Audi must be equipped with the 'Home Link' (tm) system. There are different progamming methods for individual makes and models.



Check out DFW Garage Door and Opener Repair at http://www.dfwdoor.webs.com

they cover the Dallas / North DFW Metroplex in TX

No comments:

Post a Comment