Sunday, January 29, 2012

How much should i paid for a certified used 2009 audi A4 with prestidge package?

I am looking to buy a Certified used 2009 Audi A4, 2.0 Quattro with prestidge package.

the milegae is 24500. the asking price is $31450. how much of a break can i get out from it?

Thankx!How much should i paid for a certified used 2009 audi A4 with prestidge package?look at Kbb.comHow much should i paid for a certified used 2009 audi A4 with prestidge package?dang, that's alot of miles for a 2009 car. I would never buy a used car with a turbo since they are so fragile and so easy to abuse and alot of A4's have a turbo. This car's age and mileage are out of wack and therefore it is less marketable and worth less than a normal 2009 vehicle. I would say a fair price is more like 25,500.How much should i paid for a certified used 2009 audi A4 with prestidge package?I bought a used A4 Quattro in Washington last year and saved some cash. I haven't had any problems yet. I'll never buy a new car. http://www.findusedcardealer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment