Sunday, January 29, 2012

Should I buy a new 2008 Scion xB or a 2003 Audi A4 at same price?

I am looking to purchase my first vehicle (16 years old) and am wondering which vehicle is better or what your opinion is. Either a new 2008 Scion xB or a 2002 through 2004 used Audi A4. Safety is my main concern followed by style!Should I buy a new 2008 Scion xB or a 2003 Audi A4 at same price?Just get the new one, at least you won't be buying someone else's problem that way (you don't want to get a lemon that'll break down constantly and strand you on the side of the road at 2 in the morning or that won't start when you're running late for work).



Though make sure that you maintain whatever you get properly (i.e. following the manual).Should I buy a new 2008 Scion xB or a 2003 Audi A4 at same price?08 scionShould I buy a new 2008 Scion xB or a 2003 Audi A4 at same price?Get the USED CAR! The car note and insurance will kick your butt on the new xB unless your parents are rich. Also, it's your first car, you don't need something new because their is a good chance you might wreck being a new driver (I'm 18, never had a wreck but if I were to, I would want to be in my USED CAR that I'm not too attached to.) Both vechiles are great (the xB is one of my favorites) but you have to be practical with how muc money your willing to dish out.

No comments:

Post a Comment