Sunday, January 29, 2012

Has the Audi A7 been released yet because I saw one today in the city?

Hey guys is there any word on the official release date for the 2012 Audi A7 sedan? I accompanied my dad to a meeting today in the city and I saw someone driving a silver 2012 Audi A7, is it possible it was a special order or an import? Or has it been released to the US already?Has the Audi A7 been released yet because I saw one today in the city?i think soHas the Audi A7 been released yet because I saw one today in the city?Perhaps, did it have dealer plates on it? What "city" do you speak of? Sometimes large dealers get cars sooner than smaller ones.Has the Audi A7 been released yet because I saw one today in the city?I believe there in full circulation now. I saw 5 brand spanking new 2012 A7's here at my local Audi dealership. Very expensive though, I'd rather get the R8 V10.

No comments:

Post a Comment