Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do you think a 2000 audi A6 with twin turbo would be worth, with 88,000 miles?

I just purchased a audi A6, and feel like I paid to much. The deal isnt complete but gave a $500 deposit. The dealer wont budge, I paid 8400, if you think it is too much please lead me to a websit eI can print out to show the dealer, he wont bend at all. ThanksWhat do you think a 2000 audi A6 with twin turbo would be worth, with 88,000 miles?5000 no more, and get records. 8400!!!! I bought a 2000 A8 for 6800. That's way too high.Way too high.

Not to mention it is due for a timing belt and waterpump service $$$2-3000. and all the other crap wrong with it that you are unaware of until you own it for a month or so.What do you think a 2000 audi A6 with twin turbo would be worth, with 88,000 miles?You didn't give us any info about options, condition, etc, but it sounds too high to me, although the mileage is low. Read the conditions of your down payment - is it refundable if you back out?



Start here to get a price evaluation:



http://www.edmunds.com/used/2000/audi/a6鈥?/a>



Enter the mileage, options, condition, zip, and it will give you an estimated value.



I recommend next time you do this before putting money down on the car, you have essentially already agreed on the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment