Sunday, January 29, 2012

I just bought a 2005 Audi A4 1.8T and it doesnt have Bose Stereo system. How do I get that installed?

All the other Audi's I have had, have had Bose and I didnt realize how much I missed it until I didnt have it. Where do I buy the speakers? And how much would they cost with the labor? I know nothing about sound systems, I just want to get it installed correctly by the right people. Where do I go? What do I do?I just bought a 2005 Audi A4 1.8T and it doesnt have Bose Stereo system. How do I get that installed?bose=buy other sound equipment

find out how much much the bose option costs

in your model on the options list then spend that much

on aftermarket equipment.the sound you get from

aftermarket equipment will blow the bozo system away.I just bought a 2005 Audi A4 1.8T and it doesnt have Bose Stereo system. How do I get that installed?You would need to change the speakers (bose uses 2 ohms) and change the amp (bose only), some rewirering, but the head unit if original, can be recoded for bose (Either a dealer or somebody with Vag-com or equivalent can recode). After market would be cheaper and may give better results...

Report Abuse

I just bought a 2005 Audi A4 1.8T and it doesnt have Bose Stereo system. How do I get that installed?Sorry, it's not practical. A factory Bose system includes Bose speakers, amplifiers, and head unit, not just upgraded speakers. You'd have to swap all the components and re-wire the car, and you'd have to obtain the parts from a dealer parts department as they're not available in after-market shops. You're better off just designing a nice after-market system.
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment