Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best car make EX: Honda, Lexus, Audi, etc.?

I just want ur opinion on what make you like the most. I am a BMW fan myself but i would just like to know everyone else's opinion. Maybe honda because of its dependability, maybe Audi for its sporty feel, or Ferrari simply because it looks cool. I just want your favourite and a simple explanation why. It's for a school project. Thanks!!What is the best car make EX: Honda, Lexus, Audi, etc.?I like different makes for different reasons but when it comes to personal choice, I like Lexus because it's a Luxury range and gives more features/options/gadgets/bits for reasonable price. Moreover it's a reliable car brandWhat is the best car make EX: Honda, Lexus, Audi, etc.?
James, I got a '68 Sprite Mk4 myself. Old British cars are the best of the worst cars, lol.



As for the question, there is no such thing as "best car" . There is no such thing as "most dependable"... and even if there was, it wouldn't matter, because people buy what they like and make excuses for it.

Everyone says American cars suck. But my Econoline van has 297,000 miles on it. I've had several vehicles with similar mileage, relieving them only because of accidents or boredom. My Ranger, the crappiest truck made by what most consider the crappiest American company, also has 200,000 miles on it.

I've had Saabs, Geos, all kinds of things with similar mileage.



Not every Jap car is immune to failure. I've seen Acuras blow up at 120k. BMW makes the mini, and my boss' Mini blew a cam at 30k. My BMW motorcycle leaks oil faster than I can pour it, and I just had to have the piston rings replaced, which had to be specially made because BMW didn't want to continue that particualr model.

A lot of people who buy Jap cars cover up for their repair costs, because they think Jap cars are gold, and they don't want to spoil the reputation.

Look at it this way, most cars on the road are Jap cars. If garages were fixing "only American" cars, there wouldn't be as many garages. Garages could not survive fixing only American cars, because not enough people own American cars to support the cost of garage operation.What is the best car make EX: Honda, Lexus, Audi, etc.?GM if it has an LS engine (in the summer) and Subaru if it has a turbo boxer engine (in the winter). Rules to live your life by.What is the best car make EX: Honda, Lexus, Audi, etc.?
God help my unfortunate soul, but I do love late 60's British Leyland cars...What is the best car make EX: Honda, Lexus, Audi, etc.?Porsche !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment