Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it expensive for maintence on an Audi A4?

Im looking to buy and Audi A4 but everyone says its expensive for maintence is this true?Is it expensive for maintence on an Audi A4?if you have the money to buy an audi than no it's not expensive.Is it expensive for maintence on an Audi A4?Listen to the people around you because they are right. Audi no is at the same or higher level as BMW and Mercedes. Now, since Audi is up there with the "best" simply meaning most popular companies its the same theory as cloths. The best companies cost the most and the same goes for the Audi in this situation. You might say he it wont break down or such. Wrong, you will turn upside down when it comes to oil change and filter. It ridiculous trust me. I was considering the Audi A4 till i added up all the prices. I instead bought a 2007 Mazda 6. Now people think oh it s a Mazda big deal well Audi was like that too back in the day just that Mazda isn't as popular. The 6 is sporty, pretty quick stock, very easy to drive in snow (no kidding with traction control off) and you have amazing control. For example, before I gave the Mazda 6 to my dad in the winter i was able to hit regular speed limits while other cars couldn't. I had extreme control and if i fell into a slide I lifted the E brake and added gas, steering in my direction i wanted ( since its front wheel drive) and I was right back on track. Its a fun car with 5 star safety rating, great reliability, and low maintenance costs. Dont believe me, look in a car magazine with reviews about the car. Trust me it wasn't my first pick either.Is it expensive for maintence on an Audi A4?if you have the money to buy an audi than no it's not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment